Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frustration

Hello Everyone,

Today I completed my First 10 websites, which wasn't really that difficult.

I talked to my mom again last night about driving me to the animal shelter I had in mind and she said no once again. However, I did find another shelter that is no kill and that I wouldn't mind getting involved in. I found out that the Western Humane Society kills roughly 7,000 animals a year though, which is half the number of animals that come in. I could not volunteer at a place where I knew that was happening, so I really want a no kill shelter.

So anyways, this shelter is only 34 minutes away, which isn't too bad, and I could probably take a bus. But when I was doing my research I'm starting to become overwhelmed. I really don't know if this is what I want to do anymore, but I feel like I have to turn in this assignment Friday, and don't have enough time to complete a new one since I don't have Internet at home.

I just feel like my goals are unreachable, and I really don't know what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment