Thursday, January 22, 2009

Documentary

Hello Everyone,

I think I've decided on creating the film. I just now need to work out the specifics. I don't know if the last time I posted I mentioned I sent out e-mails to everyone involved, and they all seem supportive of this decision. I need to find out what I have to work with, and what the objective of my film is going to be. Although I continue to throw around the word documentary, I'm thinking it's going to be more of a commercial type film. I don't know though, I need to talk to everyone I guess and get it all worked out, because everyday is another day of work wasted.

I got my camera permission slip signed today, so I just need to turn it in. I talked to Mr.Duty and he said that there are meetings Wednesday and Tuesdays after school. I'm going to try to make it to a few Tuesdays, but I have robotics, so I'll have to talk to Mr.Check. Wednesdays I have Duquesne, so that's not going to work out either.

This weekend I'm going to buy a notebook to keep track of everything I'm doing, especially in my Latin American Class, that way I can remember what I did each day. And I'll take it with me on the trip, and won't have to worry about technology, so I can just write everyday, for another approach on how to document it. I also need to work out my plan on what I'm shooting, like write down a little outline or summary or something on the path I plan to take.

I'm feeling like I'm already behind, but at least I finally made the decision to do this topic. Oh, I finished my ten websites essential question, and topic today. But I really can't even remember what my essential questions was, I'm sure I'll change it 10 more times again.

No comments:

Post a Comment