Friday, January 23, 2009

Foundation Questions

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to stop working on my Key Terms to start working on my Foundation Questions.

So, as of now this is my essential question:
How can I promote the City High Costa Rica trip to sponsors and students?

Foundation Questions:


  1. What is City High's purpose for the Costa Rica Trip?
  2. What is the process leading up to the trip?
  3. What activities will we participate in while in Costa Rica?
  4. Why do students want to become a part of this experience?
  5. What is the Costa Rican life like?
  6. What role does Ecotourism play in Costa Rica?
  7. What significance do tribal masks have in Costa Rica?
  8. What is history about La Carpio?
  9. What is Los Campesinos, what is it's history?
  10. Who are Epsy Campbell, and Manuel Obregón?
  11. What makes a good documentary or short film?
  12. What are successful documentaries? And what made them successful?
  13. What kind of film do I want to make? What's going to be my angle?
  14. What software program should I use to edit my film? Or what is the best software program to edit my film?
  15. What materials are available to me? What materials do I still need?
  16. How do I make a documentary?

I'm starting to think up of more ideas, so I need to maybe make a story board or something.

1 comment:

  1. Allison,

    You have some good ideas and I can tell things are starting to come together. I like your question about the 'purpose' of the trip - it's important that you understand that piece, then the rest should fall together for you.

    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete